Order your new sod when site/soil preparation is completed. Sod is a living plant and needs to be installed the same day you receive it.
We’ll need to know:
- Total square footage of sod needed. Not sure how much you need? Use our Sod Calculator
- Need less than 300 square feet? We supply local Garden Centers
- Type of sod desired (Is site sunny? Shady? Underground sprinkler system? Blending with surrounding grass? Learn more about our sod)
- Requesting delivery? Allow several days’ notice for scheduling.
(Minimum order for local deliveries: 600 sq ft. Higher minimums for distant deliveries.)
- Picking up at the Farm?
(Minimum order: 300 sq ft – weighs about 1,000 lbs. See Tips for Sod Pickups and our Hours and Directions)
Tips for Sod Pickups
- You are responsible for having a vehicle capable of hauling the sod.
- Full pallets of sod weigh about 1 ton each. (2,000 lbs.) Pallet “footprint” is 4’x4’.
- Bring tarps, ratchet straps, etc. You are responsible for securing your load.